Health Club Industry Active Ageing Report
Health Club Industry Active Ageing Report – Harnessing the opportunity of an ageing society is the latest report to be researched and written by Ray Algar, an influential fitness industry analyst. This is the tenth strategic report to be released by Oxygen Consulting, the Brighton-based global fitness industry consultancy.
- Dedicated to Dr Charles Eugster
- Key messages
- The wonder of longevity
- The longevity economy
- No health club required – the story of Oomph! Wellness, UK
- The health club designed just for seniors – the story of activage, Sweden
- Working for longer
- The health club industry and older people
- Interview with Dr Helena Rubinstein, Head of Behavioural Science, Innovia Technology
- Case study: Japanese health and fitness industry
- Interview with Colin Milner, CEO International Council on Active Aging (ICAA)
- Concluding remarks
This report can be purchased from the Oxygen Consulting Knowledge Store.